- A sourcebook of materials
- A nifty D.I.Y candlelighting guide
- Some essential Talmudic texts
- An interesting historical analyisis
- An inspirational passage from Natan Shanansky's autobiography, "Fear No Evil, describing Hanukkah in the Gulag
- A stunning Hanukkah Menorah collection from the Jewish Museum
- Collection of photographs of ancient menorahs
The immediate days that passed were not easy. Despite my heartbreak and disbelief, this double homicide had become front page news all over New England. On the day of the funeral, local news channels reported directly outside of the funeral home as cars were pulling into the parking lot. Our privacy was lost and our pain was shared with complete strangers. My father's name was in the news for days, as was mine. When I returned to school after a week of mourning, I felt like people looked at me differently, they didn't know what to say. Most said "I'm sorry", but it was never comfortable for them or me.