- 97.2 percent Ashkenazi Jewish. No shocker, there;
- 0.8 percent Eastern European - I knew there would be a Cossack in there somewhere;
- 0.2 percent Southern European, which includes Italy, Iberia and the Balkans. It's noteworthy that 20 percent of the current population of the Iberian Peninsula has Jewish ancestry;
- 1.7 percent Broadly European - pointing to some more generalized strands of genetic material going back to the hunter-gatherer days when Europe was settled;
- And finally, (wait for it...) 0.1 percent Native American.